[Ontbirds] Lincoln’s Sparrow for winter listers.. in Square One plaza, Mississauga

Lucio Fazio lukefazio at rogers.com
Thu Jan 11 15:22:26 EST 2018

Hi all.
 I have yet to see a posting about this, but a good bird for winter listers.
  A Lincoln’s Sparrow is  in with some 50 House Sparrows in front of the Police Station in the middle of Square One in Mississauga.
  I have also seen it in bushes to the east of the Bus TERMINAL north of the Police Station.  It was found this am by Reuven Martin.
  Square One is off Burnhamthorpe Rd West of Hurontario.
Park just east of the Bus terminal and walk to Police Station..
Cheers
Luc Fazio
Sent from my iPad