[Ontbirds] Snow Geese returning

Brian Morin brianlmorin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:06:08 EDT 2018

Further to Brenda's report, there were at least two Ross's Geese in the
flock. There is a good bit of ice in the bay just east of town and this is
a favourite roosting spot for the Snows. They gathered there later in the
afternoon and can best be viewed from Cty Rd #2.
There was a Trumpeter Swan at the Ingleside entrance to the Long Sault
Parkway on the west side of the causeway. The Parkway is immediately east
of the town on Cty Rd #2. The Parkway has not opened for the season yet.

Brian Morin