[Ontbirds] Rondeau Great Kiskadee Monday YES

Cheryl Edgecombe cheryle29 at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 10 11:39:38 EDT 2018

Just want to give a shout out to Steve on the list serve for keeping birders informed through Ontbirds of the presence of the Kiskadee.  With a bird like this that hides for a great deal of time and would be difficult to find, the information has been most helpful to birders spending time and gas money down to see this amazing bird.

Don't want to start a cascade of emails here just thought it was important to give a kudos.  Please email me privately if you want, my apologies if this is inappropriate to post on a wider basis.

Lots of storms upon us.  Its an exciting time to be birding.

Cheryl Edgecombe
HNC.