[Ontbirds] Slaty-Backed Gull Brantford.

Rick Eckley reckley1313 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:00:47 EST 2018

I have seen what I believe are both of the individual slaty backed gulls at
the Brantford dump this morning. One flew over at 8:20 AM and headed toward
mohawk lake. The second flew closer at 8:40 am, and was flying north to
south. The dump is open. You go to the scales and sign in. The folks
working there will direct you to a spot behind barriers for goal viewing.
Gulls are flying over regularly, but none are landing.

My phone is dying, so please see yesterday’s instructions to the Landfill
located off the 403 in Brantford.