[Ontbirds] Townsend's Solitaire -- Kitchener CBC

Ethan Gosnell ethan.gosnell2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:00:28 EST 2018

A Townsend's Solitaire was seen and photographed by several birders on the
CBC today, and posted by Heather Bagg too the kw listserv, so I figured I'd
post it here. It was seen at around 2:50, perched on top of a spruce on
Forfar Court, Kitchener. It was photographed there, and then seen by others
flying in the direction of Forfar Park, where it has not been refound. Good
luck to anyone who goes, and please keep in mind that this is a residential
area.