[ONTBIRDS] Northern Wheatear, South Porcupine

aw8675334 aw8675334 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:56:38 EDT 2020

The bird was still present at 2:30 this afternoon. We saw it in the backyard of the last house beside the park. It then flew to the cattails near the gazebo.It is brown, so either a female or young. Its bobbing motion makes it easy to pick out.Also present was one Semi-palmated Plover.Directions: South Porcupine is 10 km east of Timmins on Highway 101, 700km north of Toronto. From 101, turn south on Crawford St then east (left) on Bloor Ave. Parking lot is at end of Bloor.Angie and Ken Williams Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.