[Birdnews] Documentary Film Project Seeks Birder/birdwatchers to share their stories

Lynne Freeman lynnef.to at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:44:59 EDT 2020

Hello,

Please reply to the email in the body of the message if you are interested
in finding out more about this worthwhile project.

Lynne

Documentary Film Project Seeks Birder/birdwatchers to share their stories

We are specifically looking for individuals who are Birders, either as a
hobby or as a professional that can speak to how birding has helped you
with your mental health. Would like to hear from potential participants who
are open to sharing their diagnoses’ and their back story.

We are in the beginning stages of development but invite anyone who is
interested to get in contact with us to explore the next steps.

We are particularly interested in hearing from BIPOC and LGBTQ individuals
or other minority groups but this is not a requirement to participate. We
would also love to hear from anyone who has worked or is working in the
mental health field such as Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Neurosciences or
Therapists.

If you are interested please get in touch at: contact at birderbraindoc.com

Location: Toronto, locations in Ontario possible.